TIKAL EXPRESS - FROM MEXICO TO GUATEMALA, BELIZE AND BACK
8-day circuit with an Official guide
- A unique circuit to Central America
- Petén Rainforest and the highest Mayan pyramids in Tikal
- Caribbean island in Belize Isla San Pedro
- Romantic nature and pyramids in Mexico
- A combination of cognitive and relaxing by the sea
A unique residential and sightseeing trip to three countries for the beauties of Guatemala's most famous pre-Columbian monument - Tikal. Explore the ancient history of the Mayan world, the turquoise lagoon Bacalar, gastronomically interesting dishes, rainforests, the Caribbean island of Isla Bonita - a song from Madonna, snorkeling at the Blue Hole.
Day 1: Departure at the hotel in the early morning. Arrival in the Costa Maya, a tour of the Mayan pyramids in Chacchoben in the rainforest. Departure to Belize and arrive in the mountain town of San Ignacio, tour of the center, and accommodation in a 3 * / 4 * hotel with breakfast. Leisure.
Day 2: Departure to the archeological zone of Tikal, where a fascinating visit to the ruins of the largest Mayan city awaits you. Climb to several pyramids, visit the so-called lost world, the Main Square, the Temple of the Masks, or the Temple of the High Priest. In addition, it is possible to see monkeys, parrots, or coatis in the area. Lunch in the afternoon and transfer to the town of Flores, which is located on a small island and once represented the last bastion of the Indian resistance against the Spaniards. Return to the same hotel 3 * / 4 * with breakfast in Belize in San Ignacio.
Day 3: Departure from San Ignacio, along the way view of the local waterfalls in the mountains. Arrival to the port and then by boat we continue to the Caribbean island of San Pedro, a real paradise on earth, where you can use for a fee snorkeling the so-called Blue Hole- Blue Eye, the island is famous for the song from Madonna - Isla Bonita. Accommodation in a 3 * / 4 * hotel with breakfast. Free time on the island the possibility of walking and swimming. In the sea, relaxing on the beach, snorkeling.
Day 4: San Pedro Island in Belize - free time or optional trips, overnight in a 3 * / 4 * hotel with breakfast
Day 5: San Pedro Island in Belize - free time or optional trips, overnight in a 3 * / 4 * hotel with breakfast.
Day 6: San Pedro Island in Belize - free time or optional trips, overnight stay in a 3 * / 4 * hotel with breakfast.
Day 7: Transfer to the port and departure by ferry from San Pedro to Belize. Arrival to Mexico, to the town of Bacalár, where there is a pirate fortress and the lagoon of the same name, nicknamed the lagoon of 7 colors, lake view, free time, overnight stay in a 3 * / 4 * hotel with breakfast.
Day 8: Catamaran cruise with swimming on Lake Bacalar, departure back to the seaside hotel in the afternoon.
PRICE 1995 Usd/pers.*
Included in the Price of the circuit:
- Transport by air-conditioned minibús
- Admission to the area of Chacchoben and Tikal
- Admission to Bacalar Fortress
- 7 nights in a 3 * / 4 * hotel in a 2-bed room with breakfast
- Hygiene bag for travel
- Official English and Spanish speaking local guide
- Price for child 2 -11 years: 1495 Usd / pers. at min. reservation for 2 adults
- Surcharge: visa fees at the border
- Surcharge: ferry to San Pedro Island and back
- Surcharge: catamaran cruise 45 USD / pers.
- The price does not include lunch, dinner, and/or drinks
- Optional trips on the island of San Pedro
- We organize in smaller groups
- Departures on Saturday, other dates on request
- The price is from min. 8 persons*, in case of interest for fewer persons, price on request.
Offer of day trips:
- Offer Day tours
- Individual trips on request
- Sightseeing circuits in Yucatan and Mexico
Departures from hotels: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum
TIKAL EXPRESS, MEXICO,GUATEMALA,BELIZE