MAYAN HERITAGE CIRCUIT
5-day circuit with an Official guide
- The best of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Mysterious Chiapas and the famous Palenque
- Colonial cities and Mexican hacienda
- The most famous Mayan pyramids - 7 wonders of the world
The most beautiful of the Yucatan Peninsula with a tasting of the state of Chiapas. The most important local monuments and cities, unspoiled nature, Yucatan cuisine, fish, seafood, and other culinary specialties. A unique opportunity to get to know the lives of ordinary people within 5 days, most of whom are of Indian origin and still adhere to their ancient customs and rituals. It is a perfect opportunity to combine your stay in the Mexican Caribbean with a deeper knowledge of its history, culture, and pre-Columbian buildings.
Day 1: Departure to the archeological zone of Tulúm, a Mayan port built on the shores of the Caribbean Sea. We continue to the town of Bacalar, free time for lunch with a view of Lake Bacalar nicknamed "Laguna 7 colors". Pyramids in the jungle of Kohunlich, with masks on the pyramids, Stel Square, the playground at Pelot. Arrival at the hotel.
Day 2: Departure to the archeological zone of Becan, a high pyramid in the rainforest with the possibility of climbing. Arrival in Chicanna, a Mayan city in the jungle known for the palace with the mouth of a jaguar. Transfer to the city of Palenque, hotel accommodation.
Day 3: Departure to the archaeological zone of Palenque and visit the unique ruins built in the 7th century by the Mayan king Pakal. Here we will admire the Temple of Inscriptions, the Tomb of the Red Queen, the Royal Palace, the Temple of the Deciduous Cross, and on the way to the museum an amazing tropical waterfall. Then you will visit the breathtaking Misol-Ha waterfalls. Transfer to the state of Campeche. Evening tour of the center of a pirate colonial city. Accommodation in a hotel.
Day 4:Departure to the Uxmal Archeological Zone with its unique Puuc-style architecture and the best-preserved buildings, pyramids, and palace complexes from all over Yucatan. The Magician's Pyramid, the Governor's Palace, the Nuns' Square, or the Great Pyramid. Hacienda Sotuta Peon, excursion. Transfer to the capital of the state of Yucatan, Merida, a beautiful colonial city. Tour of the historic center, hotel accommodation.
Day 5: Departure to Chichen Itza, for a tour of the Kukulkan Pyramid, the largest playground for the Mayan sacred game Pelota, the Temple of the Warriors, or the Observatory. Bathing in the Sacred Cenote. Return to the seaside hotel.
PRICE 795 Usd/pers.*
Included in the price of the circuit:
- Transport by air-conditioned minibús
- Admission/ Inah ticket / to the Chichen Itza complex
- Admission / Inah ticket / to the Uxmal complex
- Admission to the Palenque complex
- Admission to Kohunlich, Becal, and Chicanna
- Admission to Misol-Ha Falls
- 4 nights in a 3 * / 4 * hotel in a 2-beds room
- Hygiene bag for travel
- Official English and Spanish speaking local guide
- Price for child 2 -11 years: 695 Usd / pers. at min. reservation for 2 adults
- Surcharge: admission / Cultur ticket/ in Chichen Itza: 15 USD / pers.
- Surcharge: entrance fee / Cultur ticket / in Uxmal: 15 USD / pers.
- Surcharge: entrance fee to the Hacienda Sotuta de Peon: 25 USD / person.
- We organize in smaller groups
- Departures on Monday, other dates on request
- The price is from min. 6 persons *, in case of interest for fewer persons, price on request.
We also recommend:
- Offers of Day trips
- Individual trips on request
- Sightseeing circuits in Yucatan and Mexico
Departures from hotels: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum
MAYAN HERITAGE CIRCUIT