MAGIC CHIAPAS AND YUCATAN
6-day circuit with an Official guide
- Mountain villages and a Mayan town
- Mayan pyramids in Palenque and Yucatan
- The Mayan Pyramids and the 7 Wonders of the World
The beauties of the wild mountains of Chiapas and the Yucatan Peninsula, famous for its Mayan culture, colonial towns, mountain villages, unforgettable night performances, and a stop at the Dead Sea of Mexico.
Day 1: Transfer to Cancun Airport. Arrival in Tuxtla Gutierrez, the capital of Chiapas, and transfer to the mountainous colonial town of Chiapa de Corzo and accommodation in a 3 * / 4 * hotel. Walkthrough the center of town with the possibility of buying coffee and Mayan chocolate.
Day 2: Chiapa de Corzo, Canyon del Sumidero and Indian village + colonial town.
Departure to the canyon del Sumidero, boating and observing the wild nature of this national park. Crossing and sightseeing of the Mayan mountain town of San Juan Chamula, inhabited only by the Mayan indigenous Tzotzil tribe, who still live according to their traditions and speak their language. Then departure to the colonial town of San Cristóbal de Las Casas, formerly the capital of Chiapas. Accommodation in a 3 * hotel.
Day 3: Chiapas Mountains, Agua Azul Falls and Misolha Waterfall, Palenque.
Departure towards the mountain cascades of Agua Azul, where the water has created one of the most beautiful spectacles of Chiapas, Misol Há, a 35 m high waterfall, all accompanied by lush vegetation with the possibility of swimming. Accommodation in a 3 * / 4 * hotel.
Day 4: Pyramids of Palenque, Champotón, the colorful colonial city of Campeche.
Departure to the Mayan monuments of Palenque and their tour. Transfer from the state of Chiapas to the state of Campeche, where we first meet the small town of Champoton on the Gulf Coast and later the capital of Campeche, famous for its colonial architecture and pirate history. Accommodation in a 3 * / 4 * hotel.
Day 5: Pyramids at Uxmal, Hacienda Sotuta de Peon, Chichen Itza night show.
Departure and a visit to the Mayan monuments Uxmal, a visit to the hacienda Sotuta de Peón, will take you back to the time of the sisal fiber. You will visit the pyramids at Chichen Itza, a light and sound show on one of the 7 wonders of the world - the Kukulcan Pyramid. Accommodation in a 3 * hotel.
Day 6: Rio Lagartos.
Departure from Chichen Itza to Rio Lagartos, crocodile river, speedboat cruise, observation of pink flamingos. In the evening return to the seaside hotel.
PRICE 1295 Usd/pers.*
Included in the Price of the circuit:
- Transfer from the hotel to Cancun airport
- Flight from Cancún to Tuxtla Gutierrez
- Transport by air-conditioned minibús
- Admission / Inah ticket / to the Chichen Itza complex, and Uxmal
- Admission to the Palenque complex
- A speedboat ride in Rio Lagartos
- Admission to Agua Azul and Misol-Ha waterfalls
- 5 nights in a 3 * / 4 * hotel in a 2-beds room
- Hygiene bag for travel
- Official English and Spanish speaking local guide
- Price for child 2 -11 years: 995 Usd / pers. at min. reservation for 2 adults
- Surcharge: entrance fee / Cultur ticket / in Chichen Itza 15 Usd / pers.
- Surcharge: entrance fee / Cultur ticket / in Uxmal 15 Usd / pers.
- Surcharge: entrance fee to Sotuta de Peon 25 USD / person.
- Surcharge: admission to the night show in Chichen Itza 45 USD / person.
- The price does not include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and/or drinks
- We organize in smaller groups
- Departures on Saturday, other dates on request
- The price is from min. 6 persons *, in case of interest for fewer persons, price on request.
We also recommend:
- Offers Day trips
- Individual trips on request
- Sightseeing circuits in Yucatan and Mexico
Departures from hotels: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Tulum
MAGIC CHIAPAS AND YUCATAN